We've all said it before, but I'll just go ahead and say it again!
Who doesn't love their crockpot??
It makes life on the go SO easy!
This 5 ingredient shredded chicken was so flavorful and easy to do.
Another trial turned success!
We sure love tacos over here!
1) 5-6 chicken tenders or 3-4 breasts
2) 1 cut up bell pepper of your choice
3) 1/2 cup chopped white onion
4) 1-2 chopped cloves garlic
5) 1 full jar of salsa verde
1) Place chicken in bottom of crockpot. On top of that add onion, garlic, and bell pepper
2) Pour jar of salsa verde on top of everything and cook on low for about 4 hours.
3) Remove chicken and bell peppers and strain excess liquid. (Unless you like soggy tacos.) Put chicken in a bowl and shred. Then add to a taco shell with your favorite toppings!
(we make our taco shells over here by cooking corn tortillas in vegetable oil and then sprinkle with salt. Yum!)
Ta-da! That's all friends!
Go ahead and get ready for taco Tuesday next week ;)
All my love,