Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Wreath Inspiration

The Christmas season has officially begun!
Yay!
Since it's "legal" now I went ahead and decorated the outside and made my wreath last night!
I must say, I'm super excited about this wreath for both the looks of it and the cost!
I love all things gold and glittery so this wreath is right up my "Aleigh" (ha, lame joke sorry.) and it matches our tree!
Not to mention, I think it's the cheapest wreath I've made yet.
Christmas decor quickly adds up.
So, I avoided Michaels and hobby lobby and went on over to WalMart where I found everything I needed!
(confession: the JOY sign is from hobby lobby but I already had it!)
So head on over to WalMart and you'll find all you need at an unbeatable cost :)




All my love,
Aleigh Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment