Seriously these are SO easy!
And not to mention really good ;)
They're so easy that I didn't even have to take step by step pictures this time.
We're having soup tonight (recipe to come soon) but even though I've been excited about it all day, I suddenly want one of these ;)
- 4-5 cooked and chopped chicken tenders
- BBQ Sauce (I like sweet baby ray's)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Hamburger Buns
- Cook Chicken in a skillet. Once it's done add about 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. A little more or less depending how much you like BBQ.
- Put bottom bun on baking sheet and layer chicken, onion, tomato, avocado, then cheese.
- Put top bun on baking sheet but not on top of the sandwich.
- Stick under the broiler until cheese is melted and top bun is golden brown.
- Serve with corn on the cob (or anything else) and you're good to go!
ps I always add a little more sauce after it has been in the oven
All my love,