Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Easy BBQ Chicken Sandwiches


Seriously these are SO easy!
And not to mention really good ;)
They're so easy that I didn't even have to take step by step pictures this time.
We're having soup tonight (recipe to come soon) but even though I've been excited about it all day, I suddenly want one of these ;)

Ingredients:

  • 4-5 cooked and chopped chicken tenders
  • BBQ Sauce (I like sweet baby ray's)
  • Tomato
  • Onion
  • Avocado
  • Cheddar Cheese
  •  Hamburger Buns
Directions

  1. Cook Chicken in a skillet. Once it's done add about 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. A little more or less depending how much you like BBQ.
  2. Put bottom bun on baking sheet and layer chicken, onion, tomato, avocado, then cheese.
  3. Put top bun on baking sheet but not on top of the sandwich.
  4. Stick under the broiler until cheese is melted and top bun is golden brown.
  5. Serve with corn on the cob (or anything else) and you're good to go!
ps I always add a little more sauce after it has been in the oven

Enjoy! :)

All my love,
Aleigh Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment