Another Christmas craft, yay!
I think this may be my favorite Christmas decoration so far... besides the tree.
Mostly because it was SO easy to do!
And yes, I have already started the countdown.
And today, there are officially 47 days left.
There's also only SIX Saturdays until Christmas!
I can't believe it!
So, get started on your decorating now, because Christmas will be over before you know it!
- Wood block found at Hobby Lobby or Michael's
- Martha Stewart chalkboard paint
- Decorating materials of your choice
1) Paint one layer of chalkboard paint on wood. Let dry completely, then apply a second coat for best results.
2) Rub chalk all over surface to prep the chalkboard. Wipe off with dry paper towel.
3) Hot glue decorations on, and You're done!!
I told you it was easy, and SO cute!
All my love,