Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wreath Inspiration

I think we can all agree that a wreath on the outside of your door makes your house feel a little more like a home. 
I personally, love displaying a wreath on our front door to welcome our guests. 
I know I'm not the only one though, I've seen some darling wreaths made by my sisters. (sometimes I just leave the whole in-law thing out)
So, I decided I would post a few!
I know there are more cute ones we've all made out there, but these are the only pictures I was able to find so here you go!
6 beautiful wreaths to inspire your next one :)





Tracy's Summer Seashore Wreath

 A 4th of July Wreath
(Made by our Mother in law)

Aleigh's BYU Football Wreath

Aleigh's Spring Wreath

Tracy's Spring Wreath

Michelle's Spring Wreath

That's all for now!

All my love,
Aleigh Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment