Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Little About Aleigh

Hi! I'm Aleigh Joy Moore.
I'm the little 20 year old, that recently got married a little over 5 months ago to my high school sweetheart, Hunter in the San Diego temple. 
I've loved him since the summer I first laid eyes on him in 2008.
He took a little longer, but he clearly warmed up eventually (which really wasn't long after we met)
After creating some of our favorite memories in high school, Hunter left for two years to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Once he returned home in January of 2014 we picked up right where we left off and were engaged a week later.
We are now happily married and living in Provo, Utah where Hunter is working, attending school, and playing football at BYU. 
I'm working at a daycare, trying to develop my photography skills, decorating this condo so it feels like home, trying out new recipes, supporting my football playing husband, updating my personal blog, and loving being a wife.
I have hair clear down to my waist line, I bake cupcakes for any and all events, and I'm learning something new every day.
A huge perk to marrying Hunter, was that I gained some seriously amazing and talented sisters in law. 
I am so excited to start this blog with them, and share all of our best kept secrets.

All my love,
Aleigh Joy







No comments:

Post a Comment