Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Meet Michelle

Hello! And welcome! I am Michelle Moore, I'm 24 years old. I've been happily married to my lovebug, Logan Moore, for almost 6 years. We have two kiddos, Landon and Chloe. Landon is almost 4 and Chloe is 18 months. We are both originally from San Diego, where we were married in the beautiful San Diego LDS Temple. After Logan graduated from BYU, we again moved to San Diego while Logan went to Physical Therapy school. We now live in Glendale, Arizona. Yes, for the record I love living in the desert. It's hot, currently 102 degrees, haha but I've adjusted and we love our life here. We recently bought our house and we've been busily doing home improvements which can be stressful and also tons of fun. I own an etsy shop called MyHeartFeltBows selling headbands for baby girls. I love Taylor Swift, baking treats, going out to eat, taking naps, and playing with my family. Don't worry, not in that order ;) I really love my Moore sisters, and I'm so excited to start this with them!

xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment