Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Introducing, Tracy

Hi there! My name is Tracy Moore. I'm 22 years old.
My husband, Jensen, and I are San Diego natives.
Yes, we went to the same high school but didn't really notice each other.
He was just a really tall guy who played basketball and I was just a little tennis player.
When he came back from his 2 year mission for the LDS church, we were totally lovestruck and got married just a few months later in the San Diego temple!
We've been married for almost 3 years now. For the first 2 years of our marriage we lived in Provo where Jensen went to BYU. Once he graduated we made our way back down to warm, sunny Southern California next to Disneyland, where Jensen goes to the Chiropractic school in Whittier.
I am a housewife where I have acquired my cooking, crafting, and decorating skills. I am life-long pianist and have been serving as a church pianist for over 2 years. I am currently learning graphic design and how to sew. My loves include: Jensen, our families, Disneyland, ULTA, the beach, and yoga.

I'm beyond stoked to start this blog with my sisters-in-law! 







No comments:

Post a Comment