Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick or Treat Bags

When I was a little girl my mom made these trick or treat bags that were so simple yet so wonderful. I thought I was the coolest kid because my mom made my trick or treat bag. Every year when we got out the decorations that was the first thing I looked for MY trick or treat bag. After Trunk or Treat last Saturday, at our church, I realized my children have not yet experienced this thrill I know, I needed to get out more as a kid. I wanted them to have these for Halloween! So here is your guide to make your kids Halloween just a little more special. 


This is a very simple craft. Just get some Halloween crafts and black tote bags. I got all of my crafts and a pack of 3 tote bags from Hobby Lobby. Everything cost me under $15. I want these bags to last for years so I made sure even the stickers were hot glued on.


The girls were very excited to decorate their bags. Their artistic side really came out. 


 My hope is that they get just as excited when these come out of the Halloween box every year.

 

Happy Halloween!
Alana

1 comment: