Saturday, March 21, 2015

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party



We just got back from Disneyland and of course had a blast! So I thought I would share my daughter Ava's 3rd birthday we had for her a few years back. She was totally into Minnie and I loved it.
Party City has a great selection of Minnie Mouse decor



The center pieces were fun to make. 3 Styrofoam balls, 1 Styrofoam square, black spray paint, ribbon, and scrapbook paper for the place mat underneath.

Minnie Mouse cupcakes. The kids obviously loved.
My favorite homemade sugar cookies (recipe coming soon.) I got edible paper from Michaels and used a Mickey Mouse cookie cuter then placed on wet frosting.

Ah shes so cute! Time really does fly.




 She loved it! That's all I need.






2 comments:

  1. you are amazing! to create something so amazing takes one crafty person. i would have loved this growing up, i think i may have fainted hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures and memories are priceless! I'm so glad you are in our family:)

    ReplyDelete