Monday, October 27, 2014

A Spookley Family Home Evening

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgLLlAe0GOFsMrZ6qwJQOQ4bWrL6lgVaK3GVQPnuR1fZMa4r4z9ALakLoLdm58X0j4Yi_L9VoEVshanN8gS8OODkwxVLkb4RpRqkYGYMQjCICIg9yK3kWrgMD5-CSnWZypttxGbOhyphenhyphenfcdE/s1600/spookely.jpg
If your kids are anything like mine "Spookley the Square Pumpkin" has been on a few times in the last week...and few is an understatement. As I was surfing Pintrest for a fun Family Home Evening activity for Halloween I came across this perfect idea.
This lesson was great to teach the girls about standing out, being a leader and choosing the right. This lesson also works great for older kids because the questions are more in depth but I easily reworded them for my 5, 2 and 1 year old. After the lesson we colored Spookley. I found a great print out here
Make sure you set your printer to just print Spookley. 

I hope your kids enjoy this as much as mine did!

See ya!
Alana

1 comment: